Some dark lessons from the area of love:
1. The person who cares less has the most power in a relationship.
2. No one will ever be able to make you feel loved unless you love yourself.
3. You can’t change others.
4. No matter how hot you find someone, you’ll get used to their appearance faster than you like.
5. The cute little quirks of today can be the soul-crushing flaws of tomorrow.
6. We will all eventually become old and unattractive in the eyes of society.
7. Often, the less you care about a particular woman, the easier it is to end up with her.
8. Both sexes are easy to manipulate with the same principles that marketers use to sell us crap – scarcity, commitment, reciprocity, authority, social proof, and liking.
Read More: 40+ QUOTES FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION
9. Men will never know how it feels to be a woman and vice versa.
10. You can love your partner till death and still want to sleep with others.
11. No matter how dark some lessons are, it’s still worth it.
12. You can’t always get what (who) you want.
13. Love, dating, and relationship can’t be “figured out” logically. They require empathy, vulnerability, and honesty.
14. Emotions change all the time. It’s possible to think you love someone with all your heart, but then one day you sober up and find out you truly don’t.
15. When in love, everyone becomes an idiot.
16. “Show me a beautiful woman, and I’ll show you a man who’s tired of sleeping with her.”
17. The higher you set the expectations from the beginning, the harder it will be to maintain the relationship. E.g., Send your girlfriend flowers every day and it will be cute for the first three days, cheesy after that, then awkward, and finally unbearable.
18. The opposite of well is well-meaning.
19. Not every ending is a fairy tale ending and not every tragedy ends up in misery , it maybe a start of something beautiful.
20. Self care is very important, people are going to pull you down at every step ,respect yourself and walk with your head high.
Read More: 40+ MANAGING CONFLICT QUOTES
21. Never trust anyone blindly, not everyone has a clean heart like yours.
22. Never allow a third Person to Get into your relationship, even if it’s your best friend, chances are they are trying to sabotage it.
23. Looks do matter , don’t really be an idealistic fool and think that inner beauty is what’s important.
24. communication is very important, it’s just not being super nice to your other half , gifting fancy stuff and going on jazzy dates, it’s about having the freedom to tell them that they are being an a**h*** when they behave like one and trying to improvise thereafter.
25. People leave and that’s okay, life becomes miserable and then it gets a bit better.
26. keep your relationships private, half of them dont care.